Interventionaire© has been used successfully in a National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) funded research project led by Dr. Robert Schwartz. The project used Interventionaire© to deliver a self-administered version of the Brief Screener for Tobacco Alcohol and Drugs (BSTAD) to 525 adolescent primary care patients on an iPad. (Grant number: DA026003; NIDA Notes, July 22, 2015 and Pediatrics (Vol. 133, No. 5, pp. 819-826).
Your software performed well, both in building the screening tool and in delivering it to study participants.
As we reported in manuscript, participants preferred the iPad™ version of the screener.
Dr. Robert Schwartz, Principal Investigator
- Graceful handling of complex content branching sequences
- Ability to create readily usable databases based on user input
- Ability to seamlessly incorporate text, audio, images, and video into intervention
- Customizable presentation formats
- Dynamic creation of visually stunning graphics based on user input